Notification

Icon
Error

Hardware list

Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012 12:29:08 PM(UTC)
dr.sah

dr.sah

Member Original PosterPosts: 30
This issue has been solved! Click here to view the solution
Hi, I need report for hardware in lansweeper.

so, all hardware info about computers.
Lansweeper
#1Lansweeper Member Posts: 13,442  
posted: 11/29/2012 3:39:04 PM(UTC)
Could you please clarify which specific information you are interested in, as there are many hardware related database fields.
dr.sah
#2dr.sah Member Original PosterPosts: 30  
posted: 11/29/2012 4:34:51 PM(UTC)
Hi
i need:
user,computer name, System model (manufacturer,model,service tag, chassis), processor (description, name,clock speed), Video card name, sound card name, memory (total size), network adapter

something like that.
Lansweeper
#3Lansweeper Member Posts: 13,442  
posted: 11/29/2012 5:02:19 PM(UTC)
Please use the report below for the information you are after.
Quote:
Select Top 1000000 Web40OSName.Compimage As icon, tblComputers.Computername, tblComputers.Computer, tblComputers.Domain, tblComputers.Username, tblComputers.Userdomain, tblComputersystem.Manufacturer, tblComputersystem.Model, tblComputerSystemProduct.IdentifyingNumber As Tag, TsysChassisTypes.ChassisName As Chassis, web40ProcessorCapacity.CPU, web40ProcessorCapacity.Name As ProcDescription, web40ProcessorCapacity.MaxClockSpeed, tblVideoController.Caption As Video, tblSoundDevice.Caption As Sound, web40CorrectMemory.Memory, tblNetwork.Description As Adapter, tblComputers.Lastseen From tblComputers Inner Join Web40OSName On Web40OSName.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Left Join tblComputersystem On tblComputers.Computername = tblComputersystem.Computername Left Join tblComputerSystemProduct On tblComputers.Computername = tblComputerSystemProduct.Computername Left Join tblSystemEnclosure On tblComputers.Computername = tblSystemEnclosure.Computername Left Join TsysChassisTypes On TsysChassisTypes.Chassistype = tblSystemEnclosure.ChassisTypes Left Join web40ProcessorCapacity On web40ProcessorCapacity.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Left Join tblVideoController On tblComputers.Computername = tblVideoController.Computername Left Join tblSoundDevice On tblComputers.Computername = tblSoundDevice.Computername Left Join web40CorrectMemory On web40CorrectMemory.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Left Join tblNetwork On tblComputers.Computername = tblNetwork.Computername Where tblComputers.Lastseen <> '' And tblNetwork.IPEnabled = 1 Order By tblComputers.ComputerUnique

To use the specified report, do the following:
• Open the Lansweeper configuration console and select Reports & Alerts\Report Builder. Hit the “New” button.
• Copy the SQL code provided and paste it at the bottom of the newly created report, replacing the default SQL code.
• Click somewhere near tblComputers so the new code applies.
• Give the report a “View name” and a “Report name” and hit the “Save” button.
• Double-click on the report in the report list to see its results and export options.
dr.sah
#4dr.sah Member Original PosterPosts: 30  
posted: 11/29/2012 5:07:47 PM(UTC)
Perfect, that is what I need.

only one thing: i get out a duplicate lines with same information, but not for all computers.
Lansweeper
#5Lansweeper Member Posts: 13,442  
posted: 11/29/2012 5:15:18 PM(UTC)
dr.sah wrote:
only one thing: i get out a duplicate lines with same information, but not for all computers.

This can happen if the machine has multiple entries for a particular field, multiple network adapters for instance.
pfenton
#6pfenton Member Posts: 27  
posted: 3/29/2016 6:33:38 PM(UTC)
I get "Invalid SELECT statement. Unknown object name: "tblComputers".: Unexpected token "tblComputers" at line 0, column -1" when I try this.
Susan.A
#7Susan.A Member Administration Posts: 1,535  
posted: 3/31/2016 11:28:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: pfenton Go to Quoted Post
I get "Invalid SELECT statement. Unknown object name: "tblComputers".: Unexpected token "tblComputers" at line 0, column -1" when I try this.

This topic is several years old and the report included is only compatible with Lansweeper 4.X installations, as some of the tables referenced don't exist anymore in Lansweeper 5.X installations. In Lansweeper 5.X, there is a built-in report in the Reports tab you can start from, "Computer: System configuration overview".
GBA Craig
#8GBA Craig Member Posts: 2  
posted: 7/18/2019 3:34:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Susan.A Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: pfenton Go to Quoted Post

This topic is several years old and the report included is only compatible with Lansweeper 4.X installations, as some of the tables referenced don't exist anymore in Lansweeper 5.X installations. In Lansweeper 5.X, there is a built-in report in the Reports tab you can start from, "Computer: System configuration overview".

The 'Processor' field in this report shows the manufacturer's suggested max clock speed. Is there a way to generate our current overclocked speeds?

Active Discussions

Lansweeper Exchange Scan in v7 and DAG
by  Peter.Riederer   Go to last post Go to first unread
Last post: Today at 8:42:48 AM(UTC)
Lansweeper Asset Scanning - Change Types
by  DNuhija  
Go to last post Go to first unread
Last post: Yesterday at 5:40:47 PM(UTC)
Lansweeper Plundervolt
by  NWSF   Go to last post Go to first unread
Last post: Yesterday at 5:10:14 PM(UTC)
Lansweeper MSI Package
by  Stefano Magri  
Last post: Yesterday at 3:34:16 PM(UTC)
Lansweeper HP Warranty scan - broken for some products
by  Esben.D   Go to last post Go to first unread
Last post: Yesterday at 3:17:05 PM(UTC)
Lansweeper ESXI 6.5 Monitoring not working
by  Esben.D  
Last post: Yesterday at 2:08:00 PM(UTC)
Lansweeper Chrome OS Scanning Credential Issue
by  Esben.D   Go to last post Go to first unread
Last post: Yesterday at 10:54:56 AM(UTC)
Lansweeper Custom OID Tables
by  Esben.D  
Last post: Yesterday at 10:11:36 AM(UTC)