cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dwildey
Engaged Sweeper
On LanSweeper 2.0, you could view the computer and you could see everyone who logged into it instead of looking at the user to see which computers they logged in? Does anyone know how to do this in 3.x?

Thanks!

PS - I have already implemented the views and stored procedures for looking at a User and seeing all the computers that they have logged into. Now I would like to flip flop it and look at the computer and see who has logged in to it.
5 REPLIES 5
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
What you want should be in : Configuration browser/user info/last logon (these are all users that logged into the computer)
-> this is the same screen as lansweeper 2.0
dwildey
Engaged Sweeper
I am looking forward to something similar to this screen in lansweeper 2.0 that when you look at the computers you see who has logged in? Am I missing something?

Screen Shot:

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/dwildey/lansweeper20.jpg
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
What you want should be in : Configuration browser/user info/last logon (these are all users that logged into the computer)
dwildey
Engaged Sweeper
Thank you -

I am actually looking for somthing like Configuration / Computer Info / Last users. I am looking for a way to view all the users or a XX number of previous users that have logged into that computer - NOT by looking at the user to see which computers they have used. Am I missing it?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Configuration browser/user info/last logon