cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
physh
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,

I just started poking with reports and for accounting purposes, I created one that gives me the following information:
Make, Model, Serial Number, Asset Tag, BIOS version, User and Computer Name.

It works pretty well for me but a specific model of computer (Dell M4300) shows up twice in my report. All the other ones are fine. I also noticed that they don't appear twice in the Computers view of Lansweeper.

Here is my query:

Select Top 1000000 tblComputerSystemProduct.Vendor As Vendor, tblComputerSystemProduct.Name As Model, dbo.tblBIOS.SerialNumber, tblSystemEnclosure.SMBIOSAssetTag As [Asset Tag], dbo.tblBIOS.SMBIOSBIOSVersion As [BIOS Version], dbo.tblComputers.Computer, dbo.tblComputers.Username From dbo.tblComputers Inner Join dbo.tblBIOS On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblBIOS.Computername Inner Join tblSystemEnclosure On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = tblSystemEnclosure.Computername Inner Join tblComputerSystemProduct On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = tblComputerSystemProduct.Computername

Thanks for your help!
4 REPLIES 4
physh
Engaged Sweeper
Awesome!! Money is on the way 🙂
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
I believe dockingstation is chassis '12'

You can use something like
"where tblSystemEnclosure.chassistype <> 12"
physh
Engaged Sweeper
Thanks for the quick answer!! These computers have docking stations. Is there any way around?

Thanks!
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
The systemenclosure also contains docking stations, I'm guessing this computer has a docking station. (and has 2 records in tblsystemenclosure)