cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sadmin
Engaged Sweeper
Sorry, I'm re-posting this because I posted it in the wrong thread.

Hello Everyone...

I have lansweeper premium and computers scanned fine. I want to pull up a report that will show all software installed on each computer. Rather than having to go back and forth in finding each computer then clicking on Software Report, print, etc. which will take forever. I want to know if it's possible to create one report that will list all computers and all its software installed, ie: in one print, it will show computer A has 50 different software installed, computer B has only has 10 different software installed, computer C has 8 different software installed and will list the name of each software installed.

Thank you in advance!
10 REPLIES 10
googoo
Engaged Sweeper III
Is there a way to run this report against servers only, as opposed to all computers?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
What you can also do is an odbc connection from excel directly into the database.
ESIT
Engaged Sweeper
Actually the work around for this right now is to export it as a .txt file and then import that into Excel 2007. Worked like a charm for me. The text file was 110MB and after the import into Excel 2007, the file size is 11MB. Just found that interesting.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
I have to test and let you know.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
I think Excel supports this from version 2007.
ESIT
Engaged Sweeper
Lansweeper wrote:
I think Excel supports this from version 2007.

Indeed it does, but how do I export a report from the Report Builder in the .xlsx (Excel 2007) format?
ESIT
Engaged Sweeper
It there a way to save this particular report to Excel that will allow for more than 65536 rows?
sadmin
Engaged Sweeper
Thank you so much for your help!

I have another question....

How do I remove the entries that shows drivers in this report?
sadmin
Engaged Sweeper
Thank you! That worked just how I wanted it.