cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Catalin2695
Engaged Sweeper
Hello everyone.
I have a question related with Lansweeper, if someone can give me a clue.

The Scenario:
I am going to Lansweeper main page and search for Adobe Connect Software. The software is found by Lansweeper and is returning me the list with all computers where this software is installed (this is good).
Afterwords, i choose one and i click on it and then i move to Software Tab (to see all applications installed on that particular workstation). And here the fun begins.

As you can see in attached snips (in the gallery link), Lansweeper is showing me a bunch of Adobe Connect lines (100+) and i want to return me just 1 line, to see that Adobe Connect is installed and which version.
In the end of the line (where the user icon is), when you hoover on it is telling me this message (attached too) "This software is not installed for the whole computer but only for specific user accounts on the computer".

My question is: Why is doing that? Is there a way to modify that? I don't want to show me 100+ lines with same software, i want to see one line for every application installed on that workstation.
If is possible, how i can implement that? Could be related with SQL Tables?

Thank you.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/d1wZf10
0 REPLIES 0