cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lennart
Engaged Sweeper III
I have a problem after activating scanning of Microsoft store apps.
We run v10.0.0.2 at the moment.

The report now have many many duplicates of records.
We have around 100 Windows assets, but the report states 34486 changes last 24h.
And the report for 7 days shows 420573 at the moment.

One asset can have the app "Microsoft.Windows.Photos" changed 86 times last 24h and the type is mixed between "Desktop app" and "Microsoft Store app"

We have not made any change to the reports, what can the problem be?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rom
Champion Sweeper II

Remove the Distinct as that's a band-aid...   this is a big bad bug - fixed in the latest version 10.2.5.0

• Fixed: LAN-14082 Software is removed and re-added on consecutive scans.

Now the bummer is, once you upgrade, it doesn't clean up it's mess, which depending on your environment/asset count, could really hose performance and bloat the history tables.  Unfortunately from what I can tell, the only way to clean it up (supported way that is) is to run cleanup options and set the history tables to X days, restart the LS service, and then put the checkbox back the way it was.   This was a stinker of a bug.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
msullivan
Engaged Sweeper II

Distinct might solve the report but not the real issue with sw removed and re added on every scan. As of 10.6.2.0 this is still not resolved for us.

Lennart
Engaged Sweeper III

Once again I return to this topic. If I remember correct the software history improved after the last time.

But today the problem is similar.

If you read the report Software: Changes in the last 24 hours literary, every scanned PC have all there programs uninstalled and installed again, every time the PC is scanned !

Same info if you look at an asset and the history tab.

I don´t know when this started to fail again.

Anyone else having this problem as of lately?

rom
Champion Sweeper II

What version are you running?

Lennart
Engaged Sweeper III

Today we running v. 10.5.2.1

rom
Champion Sweeper II

Remove the Distinct as that's a band-aid...   this is a big bad bug - fixed in the latest version 10.2.5.0

• Fixed: LAN-14082 Software is removed and re-added on consecutive scans.

Now the bummer is, once you upgrade, it doesn't clean up it's mess, which depending on your environment/asset count, could really hose performance and bloat the history tables.  Unfortunately from what I can tell, the only way to clean it up (supported way that is) is to run cleanup options and set the history tables to X days, restart the LS service, and then put the checkbox back the way it was.   This was a stinker of a bug.

Maspoch
Engaged Sweeper

I just solved it, just add Distinct in the middle of select and top. ðŸ˜Ž

Lansweeper-report-software-change-24-hs-fixed.png

Maspoch
Engaged Sweeper

Hi wonderful people,

I have exactly the same problem, any idea how to resolve this?

Lansweeper-report-software-change-24-hs.png

Thanks so much for any help