cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amyers37
Engaged Sweeper II
I enabled MS cloud scanning via certificate for both Intune and O365. Intune returns data, but it doesn't appear that the O365 is pulling information. The Exchange data shows no mailboxes. Is there a log somewhere that can provide some insight to what might be occurring? This is a shot of the API permissions:

API permissions

Thanks,
Aaron
5 REPLIES 5
mateussantos73
Engaged Sweeper III

Dear forum.

I already solved it. I tried scanning with the thumbprint credential and it did!

1° Try to update your server.

2° Try to enter the main server and export the certificate again and try again. In my case the certificate was in trouble.

Reference Link: Solved: Certificate to create thumbprint for O365 scanning - Lansweeper Community - 65776

Att,

Mateus

mateussantos73
Engaged Sweeper III

Dear all,

In my case the issue was wrong credentials entered incorrectly.

Solved here.

mateussantos73
Engaged Sweeper III

Hi, I'm having the same problem. I'm sure the credentials are correct.

Dtefft
Engaged Sweeper
amyers37 wrote:
I enabled MS cloud scanning via certificate for both Intune and O365. Intune returns data, but it doesn't appear that the O365 is pulling information. The Exchange data shows no mailboxes. Is there a log somewhere that can provide some insight to what might be occurring? This is a shot of the API permissions:

API permissions

Thanks,
Aaron

I am having the same issue. Did you find a solution?
neil_mowforth
Engaged Sweeper II
I'm also struggling to get this working. I've triple checked the permissions but still just get an access denied error. I'd just like to know where to look at some logs.

No valid or working credentials found for tenant Id....