cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baritonechimpan
Engaged Sweeper

This installer runs a *.bat file that clears the license type from Revit 2021 (and others 2019 and up, if you customise it). This is helpful if you were originally using an onsite license sever(s) and have now switched to user based licensing and the user forgot or wasn't able to switch their licence type.

I used these links as reference:

Autodesk Product Key Lookup

How to reset a licence

*.BAT file is named:

ALR-Revit 2021.bat - ALR just stand for Autodesk Licence Reset and file is stored in the PackageShare\Scripts directory.

*.BAT file contains (For my 2021 example):

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\Current\helper\AdskLicensingInstHelper.exe" change -pk 829M1 -pv 2021.0.0.F -lm ""

*.BAT file Options:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\Current\helper\AdskLicensingInstHelper.exe" change -pk PRODUCTKEY -pv VERSION.0.0.F -lm ""

2 REPLIES 2
baritonechimpan
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,

We haven't had too many issues with the hotfixes, but what you need to do first is extract/unzip them from their .exe container(using 7zip or alike)

You can then just point Lansweeper at the setup.exe contained within. That's how we've deployed 2021/22 hotfixes across our environment.
vasile_ciuban
Engaged Sweeper
Hi baritonechimpanzee

Do you have any installers set up to install the various Revit 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 hotfixes?

There is no way I can deploy hotfixes. Did you happen to succeed?

Please let me know
Thanks
Vasile

baritonechimpanzee wrote:
This installer runs a *.bat file that clears the license type from Revit 2021 (and others 2019 and up, if you customise it). This is helpful if you were originally using an onsite license sever(s) and have now switched to user based licensing and the user forgot or wasn't able to switch their licence type.

I used these links as reference:

Autodesk Product Key Lookup

How to reset a licence

*.BAT file is named:

ALR-Revit 2021.bat - ALR just stand for Autodesk Licence Reset and file is stored in the PackageShare\Scripts directory.

*.BAT file contains (For my 2021 example):

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\Current\helper\AdskLicensingInstHelper.exe" change -pk 829M1 -pv 2021.0.0.F -lm ""

*.BAT file Options:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\Current\helper\AdskLicensingInstHelper.exe" change -pk PRODUCTKEY -pv VERSION.0.0.F -lm ""