Notification

Icon
Error

Does technical support for LS really respond? - Check your mail filters folks

Posted: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 4:15:44 PM(UTC)
Jon U

Jon U

Member Original PosterPosts: 2
I've had a critical issue with Lansweeper the last month, which I combed the forums and web for an answer to, but couldn't find anything, so, as suggested, I mailed support about it almost a month ago (5/19). It's now become a critical matter with access now blocked out to the primary account and no way to monitor tickets and such. I've sent another follow up mail, but I don't have high hopes after a month of being ignored, is support a real thing with Lansweeper?
rader
#1rader Member Posts: 30  
posted: 6/15/2021 11:02:36 PM(UTC)
I've never had an issue with support. They usually respond to me within a day, except weekends.
I'm on two paid accounts at this time, but even when I was demo'ing the free version, I had good support.

Is your email address something that's co-hosted on a blacklisted hosting server?
Jon U
#2Jon U Member Original PosterPosts: 2  
posted: 6/15/2021 11:07:27 PM(UTC)
Good to know there someone out there at least. The server shouldn't be the issue, but I'll have a go round on the mail filtering logs to see if there's any kind of reply (I did receive a mail notice on your reply, so not so strict that didn't work). The critical issue got fixed, though it took a bit to work out, just would be good to know that there is support when needed.
FrankSc
#3FrankSc Member Administration Posts: 144  
posted: 6/16/2021 10:17:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jon U Go to Quoted Post
I've had a critical issue with Lansweeper the last month, which I combed the forums and web for an answer to, but couldn't find anything, so, as suggested, I mailed support about it almost a month ago (5/19). It's now become a critical matter with access now blocked out to the primary account and no way to monitor tickets and such. I've sent another follow up mail, but I don't have high hopes after a month of being ignored, is support a real thing with Lansweeper?Think

Hello,

Our apologies if our emails did not reach you.
We found the case you logged and noticed a mail was sent on the 20th of May to you. Also yesterday a reply was sent. Could you please check if the mails did not arrive in your spam or junk folder?
For any further questions, we recommend sending a mail to support@lansweeper.com

Lansweeper support
tosch
#4tosch Member Alpha Tester Posts: 1  
posted: 6/16/2021 12:48:50 PM(UTC)
In all my requests, the support has always responded quickly within 24 hours.
Even if not all problems are solved yet.
But that's more me, because I have not always been persistent enough.

Active Discussions

Lansweeper Device Duplicates
by  Ian.Prentice   Go to last post Go to first unread
Last post: 7/23/2021 11:33:00 AM(UTC)
Lansweeper Anti-Virus on Mac
by  Ian.Prentice  
Go to last post Go to first unread
Last post: 7/23/2021 9:04:13 AM(UTC)
Lansweeper Computers Listed as Users
by  td1020   Go to last post Go to first unread
Last post: 7/22/2021 5:16:19 PM(UTC)
Lansweeper Can not see second server in error