cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
orangedrag
Engaged Sweeper
As part of NIST compliance, our company has needed to run SCAP Compliance reports for a while now. From what I can tell, LanSweeper is already pulling all of the same required data for these reports. I would love for these to be able to be done right through LanSweeper as right now this has to be ran on each workstation one at a time.

The repository for security checklists can be found at NVD.NIST.GOV I've set the link to pull up the Windows 10 STIG downloads specifically. I've also included some sample output reports.

The reports are fairly basic in what they check against, but then go into details using the linked dictionaries in the related XML. They are put out in HTML, but I have converted them to PDF so the forum can see them as attachments.

Having this as a specific tab or auto added to the docs of the assets would be FANTASTIC, but not expected at this point at all.

Any assistance on this would be appreciated, I might post this as a feature request as well given how I would like to see it integrated.
0 REPLIES 0