cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimstoffel
Engaged Sweeper
Looking to Restrict users to ONLY the helpdesk portal page, and then only to the tickets page with respect to the tickets they own.

I've gone to configuration\users access & Roles however nothing set to "helpdesk" ONLY - am I missing something?

Thank you for any help!
3 REPLIES 3
brandon_jones
Champion Sweeper III
Strange. Not sure. You may need to contact support.
brandon_jones
Champion Sweeper III
jimstoffel wrote:
Looking to Restrict users to ONLY the helpdesk portal page, and then only to the tickets page with respect to the tickets they own.

I've gone to configuration\users access & Roles however nothing set to "helpdesk" ONLY - am I missing something?

Thank you for any help!

Our IS staff all have something chosen under the role column . All other users have nothing selected and they can only access the portal and can only view their tickets.
Brandon wrote:
jimstoffel wrote:

Thank you for any help!

Our IS staff all have something chosen under the role column . All other users have nothing selected and they can only access the portal and can only view their tickets.

Thanks, Brandon, for responding. I thought the process the same, however I have a user who sent a screen shot and they get logged in to the 'main dashboard' - even though the 'role' part is left 'blank'. Any thoughts?