cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Justin_Toronto
Engaged Sweeper II
I have an application (equitrac) that requires input when you install it, is there a way to setup an answer file so I can remote push the application via Lansweeper?
Any help is very much appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2
CyberCitizen
Honored Sweeper
Don't know if this is the application your attempting to install.

To silently install the Workstation Client, do the following:1Connect to the machine where you want to install the Workstation Client software. 2Copy the Equitrac Office or Express client install files to the root folder of the C drive.3Open a command prompt and type the following:msiexec /i "c:\Equitrac.[Office].[Express].Client.x64.msi" CASNAME="yourcasname" LANGUAGE="lang" ADDLOCAL="options" /qn4Replace "yourcasname" with the name of the CAS server.5Replace "lang" with the correct language abbreviation:"en" – English"es" – Spanish"fr" – French"it" – Italian"de" – German"pt" – Portuguese6Replace the "options" variable with the components you have licensed or plan to use. Separate the options with a comma, and do not use spaces between the commas.
CyberCitizen
Honored Sweeper
Justin_Toronto wrote:
I have an application (equitrac) that requires input when you install it, is there a way to setup an answer file so I can remote push the application via Lansweeper?
Any help is very much appreciated.

Yes most applications have the ability to capture an answer file or specify configure files or command-line arguments.

If you can install it via command line you can install it via Lansweeper.

Is it an EXE or MSI