Notification

Icon
Error

Windows 10 Upgrade to 2004 - (From any version)

Posted: Thursday, August 13, 2020 1:18:01 PM(UTC)
Alex Beaumier

Alex Beaumier

Member Original PosterPosts: 4
This issue has been solved! Click here to view the solution
Hello,

Have anyone tried to deploy the 2004 patch using Lansweeper using the Windows 10 ISO file (without re-downloading the whole image)? I've been trying multiple methods and I think I have the wrong arguments to use.

I need to push this update to multiple PCs at the same time (We're talking about 50 computers) without using SCCM or MDT, only Lansweeper (script-like method) and without the need to check for new updates (Just using the setup file in the ISO)

Arguments I used:
start /wait {PackageShare}\Installers\Windows10-2004-x64\x64\setup.exe /Auto Upgrade /DynamicUpdate Disable /Compat

Thank you,
CyberCitizen
#1CyberCitizen Member Posts: 390  
posted: 8/14/2020 8:47:16 AM(UTC)
I will be doing some testing next week on this as most of our fleet are 1909 getting ready to update to 2004, however we norrmaly hold off for a bit first to iron out any bugs etc. I have a few new machines to build shortly our image is only 1909 but I will build it then attempt an update and let you know if someone has't come back to you before then.
Alex Beaumier
#2Alex Beaumier Member Original PosterPosts: 4  
posted: 8/25/2020 3:30:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Alex Beaumier Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

Have anyone tried to deploy the 2004 patch using Lansweeper using the Windows 10 ISO file (without re-downloading the whole image)? I've been trying multiple methods and I think I have the wrong arguments to use.

I need to push this update to multiple PCs at the same time (We're talking about 50 computers) without using SCCM or MDT, only Lansweeper (script-like method) and without the need to check for new updates (Just using the setup file in the ISO)

Arguments I used:
start /wait {PackageShare}\Installers\Windows10-2004-x64\x64\setup.exe /Auto Upgrade /DynamicUpdate Disable /Compat

Thank you,

Solution:
-Parameters:"{Packageshare}\Installers\Windows10-2004-x64\x64\setup.exe" /auto upgrade /quiet
-Windows currently installed language and downloaded ISO language have to be the same.

Active Discussions

Lansweeper Show attached USB devices
by  Dannnnooo   Go to last post Go to first unread
Last post: Today at 10:42:17 AM(UTC)
Lansweeper Lansweeper Ubiquiti AP Bullet Devices
by  Beta_Tester  
Go to last post Go to first unread
Last post: Today at 8:59:06 AM(UTC)
Lansweeper Report to find ScanServer 'not working'
by  Rocher Vincent   Go to last post Go to first unread
Last post: Today at 8:07:26 AM(UTC)
Lansweeper Security: HSTS Missing