cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Developer
Engaged Sweeper
This is a baseline for what I believe I am attempting to pull. I can pull the total pages ever printed on a printer on our network, using this:

Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetName,
tblAssetCustom.Model As [Device model],
tblAssetCustom.Printerstatus As Status,
tblAssetCustom.PrintedMonoPages As [Printed Black & White Pages],
tblAssetCustom.PrintedColorPages As [Printed Color Pages],
tblAssetCustom.Printedpages As [Total Printed Pages],
tblAssets.Lastseen,
tblAssets.AssetID
From tblAssets
Inner Join tblAssetCustom On tblAssets.AssetID = tblAssetCustom.AssetID
Where tblAssetCustom.Printedpages Is Not Null And tblAssetCustom.State = 1
Order By tblAssets.AssetName

However, I was informed of the possible parameter of "tblAssets.Lastseen > getdate() - 30" to only pull the last 30 days of information. However when simply adding that to the scripting it is not capatible. Is what I am referring to even possible in a normal environment?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RCorbeil
Honored Sweeper II
Filering for assets last seen within the last 30 days will only produce a list of assets last seen within the last 30 days, it won't filter page count values. All that's recorded is the page count when each printer was last seen. I don't see LANSweeper maintaining historical logs of that information, so I expect that you're going to need to run your report monthly and store the results externally in something like Excel or Access, then use that to compare the values over time.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RCorbeil
Honored Sweeper II
Filering for assets last seen within the last 30 days will only produce a list of assets last seen within the last 30 days, it won't filter page count values. All that's recorded is the page count when each printer was last seen. I don't see LANSweeper maintaining historical logs of that information, so I expect that you're going to need to run your report monthly and store the results externally in something like Excel or Access, then use that to compare the values over time.