cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
francisswest
Engaged Sweeper III
I have an uptime report that I want to run on the regular, but the current user field is populated by the last logged on user, rather than the "AD manager" field in AD.

I need to be able to pull the AD manager in order to get a clean enough report to use for a mailmerge. If I use the "last logged on user" info, some users may see half a dozen emails (if they have logged into multiple machines) rather than just seeing 1 email for their assigned device.

Is there a way to utilize the "AD manager" AD info (which LS is pulling in) to run a report?

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
francisswest
Engaged Sweeper III
I did not. Didnt get any responses here, and well, you know how 2020 got away from all of us. I tossed it on the farthest back-burner I could.
chunwai
Engaged Sweeper
francisswest wrote:
I have an uptime report that I want to run on the regular, but the current user field is populated by the last logged on user, rather than the "AD manager" field in AD.

I need to be able to pull the AD manager in order to get a clean enough report to use for a mailmerge. If I use the "last logged on user" info, some users may see half a dozen emails (if they have logged into multiple machines) rather than just seeing 1 email for their assigned device.

Is there a way to utilize the "AD manager" AD info (which LS is pulling in) to run a report?

Thanks

Hi francisswest
Did you ever find a solution for this, I'm trying to do the sane but cannot find which table this data is saved in.