cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ndoigny
Engaged Sweeper
Hi All,

I'm having trouble with some of my machines.
I have a minimum 'Net Framework 4.6' version.
I have TLS 1.2 enabled.
I have an internet connexion.
These are Windows 2012 servers

I've restarted LsAgent and WDI.

It's not helping.

Do you have any suggestions for me?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Here's the logs :

2020-03-30 16:03:59,896 [7] INFO CreateReachableEndPoint for b7f4f3c6-96b6-4dcc-bcfa-6b6c9bac8909
2020-03-30 16:03:59,929 [7] DEBUG Created RelayCommunicationSender to URL https://relay.lansweeper.com/EchoService.svc
2020-03-30 16:04:00,375 [7] DEBUG ServicePointManager.ServerCertificateValidationCallback
2020-03-30 16:04:49,359 [7] DEBUG Asset is enabled.
2020-03-30 16:04:49,360 [7] DEBUG Retrieving configuration...
2020-03-30 16:05:49,375 [7] ERROR An unexpected exception was caused
System.TimeoutException: The request channel timed out while waiting for a reply after 00:00:59.9989890. Increase the timeout value passed to the call to Request or increase the SendTimeout value on the Binding. The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout. ---> System.TimeoutException: The HTTP request to 'https://relay.lansweeper.com/EchoService.svc' has exceeded the allotted timeout of 00:00:59.9980000. The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout. ---> System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory`1.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelRequest.WaitForReply(TimeSpan timeout)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelUtilities.ProcessGetResponseWebException(WebException webException, HttpWebRequest request, HttpAbortReason abortReason)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory`1.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelRequest.WaitForReply(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.RequestChannel.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Server stack trace:
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.RequestChannel.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.RequestChannelBinder.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at Lansweeper.Echo.Server.IService.IEchoService.GetAssetGroupConfig(Guid agentKey, Guid assetId, OperatingSystemFamily operatingSystem)
at Lansweeper.Echo.Client.SA.AssetServiceAgent..(IEchoService )
at Lansweeper.Echo.Client.SA.Wcf.WcfServiceInvoker.InvokeService[T,R](Func`2 invokeHandler)
at Lansweeper.Echo.Client.SA.RelayCommunicationSender.GetConfigFile()
at Lansweeper.Echo.Client.BL.ScanningManager.ExecuteScan(IAppSettingsClient appSettings, EchoIniInfo iniSettings, IIniFileManager iniFileManager)
at Lansweeper.Echo.Client.WindowsService.ServiceStart.StartCore()
1 REPLY 1
ErikT
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
Hi Nicolas D.,

Due to the recent global developments, we are seeing an increase in LsAgent installations an thus a significant increase in relay service connection attempts.

We have been experiencing saturation issues recently resulting in LsAgent clients not being able to connect to the cloud relay service intermittently.

However, this issue should be resolved and we are monitoring and upscaling our cloud relay service daily to facilitate the higher demand.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now