cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SPAMHATER007
Engaged Sweeper III
Any plans for Microsoft EDGE browser support? We are moving away from Windows 7 and Internet Explorer to Windows 10 and Edge.
6 REPLIES 6
steveb
Champion Sweeper
The Chrome extension works in Edge for me as well. Edge does prompt to allow extensions from other stores before installing.
Vapoured
Engaged Sweeper II
Same, I'm waiting for Edge-chromium plugins to work, since installing from the chrome store does not work..
Vapoured wrote:
Same, I'm waiting for Edge-chromium plugins to work, since installing from the chrome store does not work..

Have you tested this, it works perfectly fine for me.

BrianM
Engaged Sweeper III
CyberCitizen wrote:
Vapoured wrote:

Have you tested this, it works perfectly fine for me.

For those of you wondering, I found it here

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/lan%20sweeper?hl=en-US
scott_stockton
Engaged Sweeper
None of the Chrome Plugins work for Edge. So, yes curious when that functionality is coming.
grimstar
Champion Sweeper II
SPAMHATER007 wrote:
Any plans for Microsoft EDGE browser support? We are moving away from Windows 7 and Internet Explorer to Windows 10 and Edge.

Lansweeper appears to work just fine in Edge for me. Is there a particular function that doesn't work for you?

Also, Edge is moving to a Chromium base in the near future (January?), meaning the back end will function more like Google Chrome.