cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liamsy11
Engaged Sweeper
Hi, I need to be able to create a report which will only show a single asset type. I know how this can be done using the asset groups however, I need this in a report to be displayed as a widget on the dashboard. I have been requested to display reports on a shared dashboard for our network guys showing, Switches, our VoIP servers and any other network equipment we have in our environment. I would like to be able to create different reports for each asset type but, i have no experience with SQL and I am finding it difficult to do this myself. I would imagine it would be rather simple for anyone which is experienced with SQL. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

If someone is able to create a single report for switches for example, I would most likely be able to edit it for the rest of the types we need.

Many thanks,

Liam
2 REPLIES 2
RCorbeil
Honored Sweeper II
Are you just looking for the Asset Type Overview widget?
RC62N wrote:
Are you just looking for the Asset Type Overview widget?

No, I am looking for a way to display either one type of asset in a report or several different types of assets. Its specifically for our network team. They have no interest in seeing desktops/laptops or any non networking specific devices.