cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raggy
Engaged Sweeper
Hi, we use one main antivirus product across our servers.

The 2 built-in reports work to distinguish whether the software is installed or not, but what I'd like to do is have a report on the dashboard that tells me if the software is at the correct version.

I'm happy to modify the code with the new version number, each time there's an update, but I don't know how to put together the report in the first place (coding) 😞

Does anyone already have something for this, please?

Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Are you using a third party av software that is detected in Lansweeper using software comparison?

If so there are a lot of examples around. Take a look at the vulnerability reports for third party software. You can adjust the software name and version to your av software.
Raggy
Engaged Sweeper
Esben.D wrote:
Are you using a third party av software that is detected in Lansweeper using software comparison?

If so there are a lot of examples around. Take a look at the vulnerability reports for third party software. You can adjust the software name and version to your av software.

We're using Sophos. It was detected in the installed software scan, but wasn't categorised as Antivirus, so the report indicated that there was no Antivirus on them. I added the name of the Sophos product to the list within "Antivirus settings" and that resolved that issue.

I'll have a look at the vulnerability reports you mentioned and see if I can get my head around them.

Thanks for the tip.