cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lans_User
Engaged Sweeper
Hello,

We are testing help desk in our company. We have 5 different locations in different countries, but we would like to have one help desk solution.
I can create for each location one team and I can add for each location different e-mail for help desk, so that end users can send the e-mail/ticket to their location directly.

I would like to set up the help desk so that all agents from all locations/teams can see all the tickets, but that they receive an e-mail only when the ticket is created for their location/team.

Is that possible?

For example, if the users are sending an e-mail to location1@gmail.com, this e-mail/ticket should receive only the agents from the team 1 (each team represent one location)
If the users are sending an e-mail to location2@gmail.com, this e-mail/ticket should receive only the agents from the team 2/location 2.
But the agents from all teams should see all tickets.

Thank you for your response.

Kind regards
2 REPLIES 2
Lans_User
Engaged Sweeper
Thanks for the answer. You can achive separate e-mail notification for each location by setting up correct "Ticket dispaching rule".
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Unfortautenly, you can't base the email templates on the email address the ticket was sent to.