cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thoughtmonkey
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi,

Since upgrading to version 7.1.100.16 on 18th April, I've noticed that changes -/+ on the "History" tab on assets is getting showing all software as being removed (-) and then a (+) appears once a re-scan is done, and is throwing my reports off, until a re-scan is done.

My settings for history is 45days, so not sure why it's showing a mass (-) in the history tab daily for assets?

In scanned interval config, "Software" is set to 0 and the history box is checked, not sure if this is why? But never noticed an issue before the upgrade.

Ideas?

Thanks,
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
This sounds like it will be most likely a result of the LsAgent issue. At the moment LsAgent has an issue scanning MSI packages.

If you are scanning the asset with both direct scanning and LsAgent, then LsAgent will be removing the MSI packages (due to the bug) and direct scanning will add them again.

In those cases it's best to disable LsAgent scanning until it has been fixed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
This sounds like it will be most likely a result of the LsAgent issue. At the moment LsAgent has an issue scanning MSI packages.

If you are scanning the asset with both direct scanning and LsAgent, then LsAgent will be removing the MSI packages (due to the bug) and direct scanning will add them again.

In those cases it's best to disable LsAgent scanning until it has been fixed.