cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TekTok
Engaged Sweeper II
I have been looking through some of the canned reports, but would like to be able to customize a report similar to the "Windows Domain Overview" widget, and the detailed report shown when a domain is clicked on within the widget.
Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
AZHockeyNut
Champion Sweeper III
TekTok wrote:
I have been looking through some of the canned reports, but would like to be able to customize a report similar to the "Windows Domain Overview" widget, and the detailed report shown when a domain is clicked on within the widget.
Thanks.

To be clear you are looking for;
list of domains, # assets scanned, # assets not scanned

?
AZHockeyNut wrote:
TekTok wrote:
Thanks.

To be clear you are looking for;
list of domains, # assets scanned, # assets not scanned

?

Hi, honestly I'm looking for the same thing, exactly the thing you said: A report with the list of my domains with number of asset scanned and number of assets not scanned. To be more specific, I need to send the Windows Domain Overview as an email periodically, so is there a way to do that or to create a report more similar as possible to it for that purpose?