cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Okan
Engaged Sweeper III
After scanning one subscription, LS does not return all of the assets and resources groups in that subscription. I also get the following error in the Scanning Targets page:

Entity of type "AssetMacAddress" in state "Added" has caused a DbUpdateException. SqlException Errors: -> Number 515: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'Mac', table 'lansweeperdb.dbo.tblAssetMacAddress'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
6 REPLIES 6
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
It lists that this should have been fixed in version 7.1.110.5. So it is best you contact support so they can help you further and maybe re-open the issue if needed.
Okan
Engaged Sweeper III
I installed 7.1.118.10 and I still have the same issue. Do you know when this will be fixed?
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I think Esben might have been referring to a different fix/issue. The error below in relation to Azure scanning had already been reported to our development team and is scheduled for a fix in Lansweeper 7.1.110, our next build.

We don't have a release date for 7.1.110 yet, but we recommend keeping an eye on our changelog for this release: https://www.lansweeper.com/changelog/
The issue has internal reference "LAN-2869" in our system and will be referred to as such in our changelog once fixed.

Entity of type "AssetMacAddress" in state "Added" has caused a DbUpdateException. SqlException Errors: -> Number 515: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'Mac', table 'lansweeperdb.dbo.tblAssetMacAddress'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
Diego_Pontes
Engaged Sweeper
Okan wrote:
After scanning one subscription, LS does not return all of the assets and resources groups in that subscription. I also get the following error in the Scanning Targets page:

I have the same problem.
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Are you on version 7.1.100.12 or higher? That version contained a fix for an issue with that error.
Okan
Engaged Sweeper III
Thank you for your reply. I am using 7.1.100.16.