cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richv
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello,

Wondering if I can automatically CC (not having to have the user add it as a CC user) a distribution list when a certain ticket is submitted?

I could create rules on the inbox to forward on certain txt/subject line, but them I am relaying on the end user submitting the ticket to format the text correctly, which we know rarely happens. On top of that, if a response is updated to that ticket, it would CC the distro list again and we only want the CC to happen on a single type of ticket being submitted. If I create a rule to forward on the ticket type, then all the tickets of that type will CC the distro list and not just the certain category we are looking for.

For example (not actual case)... Let's say I have a ticket type of "IT Support" and the first category (drop down menu) is "Issue Category" containing values of "Permissions", "File Shares", "Account Update". Let's say a user submits the ticket with Category value "Account Update". Is there a way I can automatically CC a distribution list when only this type is submitted?

Any other ways of doing something like this are welcome too obviously.

Thanks for any help\idea's!

2 REPLIES 2
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
It's not possible with built-in options. You're probably best off checking if mailbox configuration can add this functionality. However is this is dependent on ticket type etc, I don't think there is a straightforward way.
SDDPK
Engaged Sweeper
Hi, have you any solution from this question? I have the same need in my environment

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now