cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KnightHawk0317
Engaged Sweeper
I have looked all over but can't find the correct answer. We are looking for a way to have an autoreply sent to the user that submits a ticket after business hours. We still want our default ticket response during business hours but since we are a very small IT shop we want a different response for after business hours. Is this at all possible?
4 REPLIES 4
rtforbess
Engaged Sweeper
Under configuration- website settings at the bottom there is an option for pop up when logging in. We used it to say you are submitting a ticket after hours and to let people know when it was an extended holiday.
Unfortunately it has to be turned on manually at the end of the day.
You can also make multiple ones that you can select for different reasons.
rtforbess wrote:
Under configuration- website settings at the bottom there is an option for pop up when logging in. We used it to say you are submitting a ticket after hours and to let people know when it was an extended holiday.
Unfortunately it has to be turned on manually at the end of the day.
You can also make multiple ones that you can select for different reasons.

That could be automated with something like Macro Scheduler though.
KnightHawk0317
Engaged Sweeper
Figured this much but I thought I would ask the question anyway. Thank you for the response!
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
The only thing you can do is use the template "Ticket Creation (Sent to User)". Unfortunately, you won't be able to make different versions that are based on business hours.

Might be best to just mentioned your SLA times and business hours, that way people know when they can expect a reply by the latest.