cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bford
Engaged Sweeper
I am sure its a simple fix, but when I close a call and make it public the end user is often polite and replies with a Thanks", which then reopens the call and I have to close it again

How do I avoid this while still informing the end user that the call was closed

Thanks in advance
25 REPLIES 25
Mouaad
Engaged Sweeper
Any idea ?
Mouaad
Engaged Sweeper
Hi Pryan67,

Thank you for you help.

So If I understand well, I should open a ticket using a new email puting the key words 'Ticket closed' in it?
Mouaad
Engaged Sweeper
mouaad wrote:
Hi Pryan67,

Thank you for you help.

So If I understand well, I should open a ticket using a new email puting the key words 'Ticket closed' in it?

Still receiving email even if I put the words Ticket closed...
pryan67
Champion Sweeper II
mouaad wrote:
mouaad wrote:
Hi Pryan67,

Thank you for you help.

Still receiving email even if I put the words Ticket closed...

that's correct...you should have received the email, but no automatic ticket should have been opened. You also shouldn't receive an update in the ticket if the ticket is already open
Mouaad
Engaged Sweeper
Indeed no ticket is created when I put 'Ticket closed' in the body of the email.
But if the ticket is already created, then the mecanism seems not working properly.
pryan67
Champion Sweeper II
That should work fine then.

One issue we've had is the user replying to an older email, or replying without the text of the original email.

Try opening a ticket using a new email, but put the words ticket closed in the body of the email
Mouaad
Engaged Sweeper
pryan67
Champion Sweeper II
That should work fine. If you use the "test field" and put in ticket closed what are the results?
Mouaad
Engaged Sweeper
Thank you very much!

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now