cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DontByteMe
Engaged Sweeper III
Hello,

Newbie here again I was wondering if anyone knew how to make a report to scan and return all products from creative cloud. I want to see what versions of Photoshop and In-design Creative cloud has installed on a users machine. I want to push updates on particular people and make sure they stay up to date but at this time im also wanting a report to show me whom has what version.

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RCorbeil
Honored Sweeper II
Try something like this.
tblAssetCustom.State = 1
AND (tblSoftwareUni.softwareName LIKE 'Adobe Reader%'
OR tblSoftwareUni.softwareName LIKE 'Indesign%'
OR tblSoftwareUni.softwareName LIKE 'Photoshop%'
)

You only want to evaluate active assets, so you need the state=1 check clearly separated from the software name check. You want to check for any of multiple possible conditions, so you want to OR the software checks: if any one of the OR'd conditions is true, the block in parenthesis is true, so you've got a match.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Rob_B
Engaged Sweeper III
What is the entire query, please?
DontByteMe
Engaged Sweeper III
Had to run the following to work:

tblAssetCustom.State = 1
AND (tblSoftwareUni.softwareName LIKE '%Adobe Reader%'
OR tblSoftwareUni.softwareName LIKE '%Indesign%'
OR tblSoftwareUni.softwareName LIKE '%Photoshop%'
)

However Thank you so much RC62N
RCorbeil
Honored Sweeper II
Try something like this.
tblAssetCustom.State = 1
AND (tblSoftwareUni.softwareName LIKE 'Adobe Reader%'
OR tblSoftwareUni.softwareName LIKE 'Indesign%'
OR tblSoftwareUni.softwareName LIKE 'Photoshop%'
)

You only want to evaluate active assets, so you need the state=1 check clearly separated from the software name check. You want to check for any of multiple possible conditions, so you want to OR the software checks: if any one of the OR'd conditions is true, the block in parenthesis is true, so you've got a match.
DontByteMe
Engaged Sweeper III
Right so I have the following:

tblAssetCustom.State = 1
AND tblSoftwareUni.softwareName LIKE 'Adobe Reader%'

However I was unsure how to add more to the list.

Because the following doesn't work.

tblAssetCustom.State = 1
AND tblSoftwareUni.softwareName LIKE 'Adobe Reader%' Like 'Indesign%' Like 'Photoshop%'

This is the exact reason why I was asking the question. I am not great with this but im trying to learn.

Even by removing Like and replacing the other two with , commas I still get an error. So I am trying to learn how to add the extra. IF you have a better link that shows more than one software being read please forward me the link. I already looked up google with little to different search topics that didn't help me. I browsed around here too but not all topics or their results match the same nor help.
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Take a look around the forum (or do a google search), I think there are plenty of report examples available that filter for a specific software.

For example: https://www.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_postst10248_Adobe-reader.aspx#post38763

Basically, you'll have to add the different software titles you want to filter for to the Where clause.