cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ATIAdmin
Engaged Sweeper
Hi all,

First question and all that so, go easy.

I am very keen to get Lansweeper Help Desk rolled out across my organisation and if things go well then I will look to move on from the free version to the paid, we are only a small organisation so at present the free version does what we need. Or at least that is what I thought.

Disabling the Built-In Admin from logging in via the web front-end, that bit is easy and I have done it. But when I change the access for the Built-In Admin from "Agent" to "User" and another account is upgraded from "User" to "Agent" the newly upgraded account cannot see any of the new tickets raised via the Help Desk.

Having changed the rules so that all tickets are assigned the the default agent, the account I upgrade has a "Administrator+Agent" role, is selected as part of all the teams and still I am unable to see tickets created.

Hope that this rambling makes sense, thanks for any help that the Community may be able to give.

G
2 REPLIES 2
ATIAdmin
Engaged Sweeper
Charles,

Thank you for getting back to me, that seemed to help somewhat, when I made one of the other accounts an Agent and activated it when a new case came in it was assigned straight to the correct account but then I was unable to do anything with the case, not able to reply, change the status etc.

Rather strange I have to admit.

Regards,
G
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Have you enabled the user to be an agent?

enable agent

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now