cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ricksmith2121
Engaged Sweeper
I am trying to create a front end to the help desk that will create a ticket, and can be running on the agents computer at all times. This way when a new call comes in, they will not have to bring up a web page, or email to create a ticket. They can just press a function key select information from drop downs, and type in the initial problem and hit a button that will create the ticket. I have wrote the program that does add a new ticket to the table htblticket. However when I look for the ticket number, that was automatically created by lansweeper, I get an error that says ticket not found. If I look at the web50rephelpalltickets view, I see the ticket is there. What can I do to make the ticket appear in the web console?
2 REPLIES 2
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Most likely there is some field missing somewhere which is required. However, I presume you already figured that part out.

Best thing you can do is go through the database tables linked to htblticket and compare it to a real ticket. See if any obvious fields in that table or any related table are missing.
Charles.X wrote:
Most likely there is some field missing somewhere which is required. However, I presume you already figured that part out.

Best thing you can do is go through the database tables linked to htblticket and compare it to a real ticket. See if any obvious fields in that table or any related table are missing.

Thanks, I have figured it out. I am using Visual Basic to pull data from the tables, then feed that information into the ticket API.