cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Hi everyone,

As you might know, Lansweeper will automatically scan licenses in your network provides they can be found in the registry of your machines (found in Software\License Key Settings).
By default, there is quite a large list of registry keys we already check, however, this list is far from complete and some entries are outdated. This requires many of you to manually add additional registry keys and values to scan the information you need. Obviously this is not ideal and we want to improve that.

If you have any software which Lansweeper, by default, does not scan scan the license key of, simply post the registry key and value here so we can include it in a future Lansweeper update!
6 REPLIES 6
MParker
Engaged Sweeper
I had to manually add this one. This covers many different versions of Revu.

Software: Bluebeam Revu
RegKey: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bluebeam Software\2018\Licenses
Value: Registered
Oleksandr
Engaged Sweeper II
No ideas?
JacobH
Champion Sweeper III
Oleksandr wrote:
No ideas?

You can't find Malwarebytes through registry key anymore - that was from really old version 1 stuff...

it now encrypts the key
Oleksandr
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi guys,

how can I get Malwarebytes license from LS Agent?
Currently I added to Scanned Product keys this option:
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware SOFTWARE\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware key [Plain text]

The application can be installed here in 2 disks:
C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware
D:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware
ufficioced
Champion Sweeper
Microsoft Office license keys 2013 and above are not in the registry, but you can find the last 5 digit/chars of the current Office key executing:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16\OSPP.VBS" /dstatus

I wish that the result of this (partial) recovery could be registered in the "asset"->"Recovered license keys"
section after scanning, is this possible?

So with a manual registering complete keys and crossing them with this info we can have some help on the Office Keys
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
ufficioced wrote:
Microsoft Office license keys 2013 and above are not in the registry, but you can find the last 5 digit/chars of the current Office key executing:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16\OSPP.VBS" /dstatus

I wish that the result of this (partial) recovery could be registered in the "asset"->"Recovered license keys"
section after scanning, is this possible?

So with a manual registering complete keys and crossing them with this info we can have some help on the Office Keys

Everything is possible ;). However, for this specific project, we're looking for license keys in the registry so we can update the current list.
Retrieving license keys from files would require more development resources and would be something which has to be planned separately if it's decided that it will be added.