cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
olgr
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi all.

I wonder why I can't see sent eMails related to a ticket inside the ticket's history.
This is a critical feature to allow an agent to see if the user get informed on something.

Maybe there is an option to activate this. Who knows?
And if not: Is there a bug report system from Lansweeper I can use? I haven't found it - mostly because I've overseen something...

Thanks in advance,

Oliver
3 REPLIES 3
olgr
Engaged Sweeper II
Update:

Support responds that this is not possible right now; they have add this as a request in the feature request list. Maybe it will come in a later version.
olgr
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello.

I do understand that the notes we attach to a ticket can (but not must) be send by eMail.
As not all notes are send to anybody (agent vs. user, depending on eMail configuration) the history tab should list when an eMail was send and to whom.
This would also cover the fact that a user might have configured the settings to "not receive eMails". A history entry showing that the system has send the last note to the "following group of users" or to the "following group of agents" will help us all to better track the information flow.

I'll address this to the support to.

Thanks for your reply.

Oliver

Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
What exactly do you mean with emails related to the ticket?

You can see the user's other tickets on the left-and side. All notes (emails) sent are listed below the ticket details.

As for bug reporting of feature requests, best thing is to send them to support@lansweeper.com so they can be logged.