cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alejandrom
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello,

A month ago, seeing that we never used the administrator user, Built-In, we removed the agent assignment.
A few days ago, we restarted the lansweeper server and all the tickets since we made that change to the admin built-in user were not recorded. We tried to restore the backup of previous days and all were on the day of the change to the Built-in user.
Now we have returned it as Agent and the tickets are not lost after restarting the server.

Has anyone had the same problem?

Thanks!

Alejandro
3 REPLIES 3
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
I'm not sure how that can happen, I've never heard anything similar before. If it continues to happen I would contact our support team so they can troubleshoot it.
alejandrom
Engaged Sweeper II
Thank you for the message, but the problem is that since the Built In user stopped being an agent, the tickets created from there were not saved in the system. A month after that change, we restarted the server because of Windows updates, and the tickets created since that agent change disappeared.

Any thoughts?
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Part of the procedure to delete an agent is that you have to move the tickets over to another agent. Lansweeper will not let you delete an Agent which still has tickets linked to it.

I've not seen what you described. But if you disable the built-in admin in Configuration\Website Settings, then you don't need to remove it.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now