cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JTempleton
Engaged Sweeper III
Good day!

I am in need of a report showing all Linux machines with their names, PS version, network adapter name, MAC Address, and IP addresses. I know there will be multiple entries as some machines have multiple network adapters.

Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Most of the information you want is is either in the default Asset table. Linux network information can be found in the tblLinuxNetworkDetection. Most Linux specific information can be found in database tables that start in tblLinux, so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Most of the information you want is is either in the default Asset table. Linux network information can be found in the tblLinuxNetworkDetection. Most Linux specific information can be found in database tables that start in tblLinux, so it shouldn't be too hard to find.
JTempleton
Engaged Sweeper III
Charles.X wrote:
Most of the information you want is is either in the default Asset table. Linux network information can be found in the tblLinuxNetworkDetection. Most Linux specific information can be found in database tables that start in tblLinux, so it sohuldn't be too hard to find.

Thank you so much! That helped me with what I needed to get my report created.