cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ponnazv
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello there,

I've created a new state for assets which name is "DMI",

I would like to know if is it possible to do an extraction from the database of the asset when the state is "DMI".

To get some informations like Asset Type, Manufacturer, Model, Warranty and so on...

Is it possible to do it automatically ?

Many thanks
4 REPLIES 4
ponnazv
Engaged Sweeper II
All right I will try this !

Many Thanks
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Within Lansweeper you can use a report alert. This will export the results of the selected report based on a schedule. You can find more information about the feature here: https://www.lansweeper.com/kb/113/sending-email-alerts.html#heading1

In practice, all exports will be done based on a schedule as any service or task will check for new data based on an interval. The thing you will need to decide is how frequent you want this interval to be.

Personally, I would do the following (however I do not know your use case):
  1. Create a new schedule with the desired interval in Configuration\Scheduled Deployments.
  2. Use a report similar to the report above to create an report alert which is sent to the directory

Report wise I don't know if you need a complete list in every report. If you just need new machines, you could filter the report to only show new machines that were recently created or changed to that asset state.
Do note that reports will only be created and stored when the contain data. This prevents Lansweeper from creating useless empty reports.
ponnazv
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello Charles,

Thanks for your reply 🙂

"What exactly do you mean with automatically? Do you want it to run based on a schedule? Or export it?"

Reply : I wanted to export the asset automatically when he's classed in the DMI state

It can be scheduled but I will prefer an export imminent

Many thanks
Ponnazv
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
You can use the report below as a starting point. It shows basic information from all assets with the asset type "DMI"

What exactly do you mean with automatically? Do you want it to run based on a schedule? Or export it?

Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID,
tblAssets.AssetName,
tblAssets.Domain,
tblAssets.Username,
tblAssets.Userdomain,
Coalesce(tsysOS.Image, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10) As icon,
tblAssets.IPAddress,
tsysIPLocations.IPLocation,
tblAssetCustom.Manufacturer,
tblAssetCustom.Model,
tsysOS.OSname As OS,
tblAssets.SP,