cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ADixon
Engaged Sweeper
After upgrading to v6.0.100.75 we began to see this error in both Chrome and IE. If we click a link on the Lansweeper main dashboard, we will get the error (see attachment). If we click the back button, we get the same error. However, if we just leave it alone, after a minute or two, the page will display. I upgraded to v 6.0.100.94 this morning and I got the error in Chrome with the first try. It seems to occur more often in Chrome then in IE. Environment is Windows 2012 R2 server with IIS Express;connecting to server running SQL 2008 R2. Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks in Advance!

A. Dixon
1 REPLY 1
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Unfortunately without taking a look at the log files to see the errors generated it is hard to pinpoint the cause of give a possible solution. I recommend sending an email to our support team with the following files:
  • Some screenshots of your process and the steps you take to receive the error.
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server.
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\App_Data\web_errorlog.txt, if it exists.