cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuperDaveAPK
Engaged Sweeper II
Server is running Lansweeper version is 6.0.100.21

I confirmed the LSPush.exe file I am using is 6.0.100.23 and was taken directly from the server.

However I still receive error listed. Machines can ping host.
3 REPLIES 3
Lee-Kinetic
Engaged Sweeper II
Thanks David,

That worked perfectly. We were seeing the same issues as TICFCU.
David_G
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Currently, Lansweeper version 6.0.100.29 is available for public download which fixed Socket errors when executing LsPush with a direct server connection. Instructions on updating your Lansweeper installation can be found here.

Additionally, some of these socket errors might be firewall related. Therefore, you can try to temporarily disable your firewall and try the direct server connection with LsPush directly from your Lansweeper server.

If the issue would still persist, however, it is recommended that you sent in an email via support@lansweeper.com as emails are prioritised. Whenever sending an email regarding this issue, we would recommend that you include the following information:
  • Program Files[x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server.
  • Screenshot of the following command run in CMD on your Lansweeper server: Lspush.exe <servername> /showresult, where you replace the servername with the name from your server.
Lee-Kinetic
Engaged Sweeper II
SuperDaveAPK wrote:
Server is running Lansweeper version is 6.0.100.21

I confirmed the LSPush.exe file I am using is 6.0.100.23 and was taken directly from the server.

However I still receive error listed. Machines can ping host.

I have this same issue. Did you find a resolution? If I run this direct from the server I get the following:
6.0.100.23 Connection to server failed Socket Error # 10061 Connection refused.

My questions is now that LSPush.exe uses HTTPS what version of TLS does is support. We are a credit union and we have to disable non-secure protocols (TLS1.1 and below) in order to maintain PCI compliance.

Does anyone know if LSPush can communicate with TLS1.2?