cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schmittk
Engaged Sweeper II
I have the problem, that my lansweeper service is not listening on port 9524. I've put the service in debug mode and found following error:

08/11/2017 10:54:10: Cannot configure SSL port: 9524
Die angegebene Umwandlung ist ungültig. (translated from german --> the specified conversion is invalid)

What's wrong here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
We have a patched service available which aims to resolve issues regarding the binding of the LsPush listen port, which you can receive by mailing into support@lansweeper.com

Edit 24/08/2017: the patched executable is part of a new release, version 6.0.100.29, update instructions can be found here.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
We have a patched service available which aims to resolve issues regarding the binding of the LsPush listen port, which you can receive by mailing into support@lansweeper.com

Edit 24/08/2017: the patched executable is part of a new release, version 6.0.100.29, update instructions can be found here.
JDav007
Engaged Sweeper II
Received from support different LansweeperService.exe. problem has been resolved.
Thank you!
nickoliver
Engaged Sweeper II
JDav007 wrote:
Received from support different LansweeperService.exe. problem has been resolved.
Thank you!

I believe I currently have the same problem as the port 9524 doesnt seem to be working as i cant send lspush results to it.

Do you have the steps in order to fix the issue which I can try?
nickoliver wrote:
JDav007 wrote:
Thank you!

I believe I currently have the same problem as the port 9524 doesnt seem to be working as i cant send lspush results to it.

Do you have the steps in order to fix the issue which I can try?

Hi, I also had the same issue so I contacted support,

their reply:

Could you try the following patch and check if this fixes the issue:
• Open services.msc on your Lansweeper server and stop the Lansweeper service
• Make a copy of the Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\LansweeperService.exe and place it somewhere safe.
• Replace Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\LansweeperService.exe with this one: <omitted>
• Restart the Lansweeper Service and check if you are still getting the same error
If the new service does not resolve the issue could you send us the following:
• Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server.
• Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\App_Data\web_errorlog.txt, if it exists.
• Screenshot of the error given back when running LsPush.exe <lansweeperserver> /showresult

worked for me
JDav007
Engaged Sweeper II
Any updates on this issue? I sent email to support but did not received any reply.
erankave
Engaged Sweeper II
We have the same issue with the current lspush.exe Version 6.0.100.23

It has also has been discussed in this Post but at that time it was a Beta Version but not anymore. So when will this be solved?
MrVal
Engaged Sweeper III
Email sent. very similar issue with lspush not able to send in results

lspush with /showresults results in a

6.0.100.23 Connection to server failed Socket Error #11001
Host not found.

And yes I did make sure to update my lspush to the most current.
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
We've heard report from a select few other customers regarding an issue with the listen port in Lansweeper version 6.0.100, we would recommend you send an email in regarding this issue to support@lansweeper.com.