cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canen68
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,

i Need to copy two files local to the Clients. So far no Problem. But now i want in the 2nd step start the cmd i copied to the local Clients. But no matter what I try, the deployment Fails.
The script can not run from UNC Path, so there is no way than start the scipt from c:\ at the local PCs.

Anyone an Idea how i can start the cmd file with lansweeper? I tried to: call c:\myscript.cmd
with lansweeper but the deployment failed.

I appreciate any suggestions.

Greetz Michael
3 REPLIES 3
Canen68
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,

sorry for my poor skills, to clarify my Problem in English.

The Thing is, i have a package share and a lot of deployments. But the Problem here was, I had an unistaller wich can only run from a local and not from a Network drive.
So i had a command that LanSweeper copied the files to the local systemdrive (c:\) and in step 2 I wanted to make a command wich calls the exe on the systemdrive. But this seems not to work. Anyway I found a way to uninstall the Software with Kaspersky System Center.

Thanks for your help.
David_G
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Any installers, scripts or other files you plan on referencing in your deployment package must be added to the DefaultPackageShare$ folder on your Lansweeper server, or other share(s) of your choice, and must provide a credential with Read & Execute permissions on the share. Shares can be managed under Deployment\Security Options. This means that you cannot direct the deployment package to a local drive, but that you have to put the script in a share as aforementioned. More information on the deployment requirements for Lansweeper can be found in this knowledge base article.
Canen68
Engaged Sweeper
Has no one an Idea, how to point LanSweeper to the local drive and start the script from there?
I also tried with %systemdrive% but the result is the same. All my deployments fail