cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dscoland
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi Lansweeper Community,

I am creating a report to show a scanned file that has not been found on a computer. However, I am not able to get a valid report because Lansweeper stores previously scanned items in different rows, and tags them with a VersionID.
The report returns two rows for an AssetName. One row has the Found column returning True, and the other one returning False. The only differences would be the time and VersionID fields. This makes it very difficult to know whether or not an item actually exists or doesn't exist on a computer.

Is there any workaround to this that I may be overlooking?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
esr
Champion Sweeper
any chance the properties of the file contain a consistent item you can filter against? For example we have an adobe config file with a specific modified date. Filtering by this date allows us to know if the correct cfg file is in place or not-

Where tblFileVersions.FilePathfull Like '%syswow64\macromed\flash\mms.cfg' And
tblFileVersions.LastModified <> '04/20/2016 09:46:19'

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
dscoland
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi esr, thank you! Your response sparked an idea, and I realized that, I was querying on a many to many relationship. So I added the following WHERE clause to resolve the issue.

Where tblAssets.AssetID = tblFileVersions.AssetID

Best,
Daniel
esr
Champion Sweeper
any chance the properties of the file contain a consistent item you can filter against? For example we have an adobe config file with a specific modified date. Filtering by this date allows us to know if the correct cfg file is in place or not-

Where tblFileVersions.FilePathfull Like '%syswow64\macromed\flash\mms.cfg' And
tblFileVersions.LastModified <> '04/20/2016 09:46:19'
dscoland
Engaged Sweeper III
Just wanted to bump this.

Thank you! 🙂
Daniel