cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
solon2099
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,

User1 send a email to our helpdesk email adress and in CC to User2 and User3. Lansweeper genarate automatically a ticket. User2 and User3 are automatically in Lansweeper Helpdesk as CC User declared.

Is it possible to deactivate this option? We won't only the sender as ticket-inquirer without CC Users.

Greets
Emil
3 REPLIES 3
dr_sah
Engaged Sweeper II
I would like to activate them, but they don't work. CC is in ticket, emails are working, but user still dont get cc email. Is there any special settings for that?
Nick_VDB
Champion Sweeper III
Currently it is only possible to disallow the addition of CC users when the ticket is created in the Lansweeper web console. However, if a ticket is sent in to the helpdesk by email and CC users were added to the mail then these cannot be automatically removed. It is still possible to manually remove any CC users by clicking on the 'delete' icon on the CC users image as shown below.

Example
Nick.VDB wrote:
Currently it is only possible to disallow the addition of CC users when the ticket is created in the Lansweeper web console. However, if a ticket is sent in to the helpdesk by email and CC users were added to the mail then these cannot be automatically removed. It is still possible to manually remove any CC users by clicking on the 'delete' icon on the CC users image as shown below.

Example

It is very and very big problem for using Lansweeper Helpdesk. CC users must be not receive e-mail when ticket open or close. I cannot delete CC users from system. Also my company annoying about this problem about Please do not send any mails to CC users. I need a solution not manual solution.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now