cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Danielbo
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello,

Im looking into changing an asset state as easy as possible. Im hoping to create a custom Widget with a textbox and a button. When we fill in *assetname* eg. computer1 into the textbox and then click on the button i would like to run a sql query to update the state of that asset. I can mange the sql query part, but is the widget part possible ? Do you eventually have an example of a custom widget with a textbox and a button ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
We can't really provide support for creating specific custom widgets, but some sample widgets were posted in this knowledge base article. An example with an input field is included as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Danielbo
Engaged Sweeper II
ok thanks 🙂
I managed to make the pages i wished for.
Jeremy_D
Champion Sweeper
What you are seeing in this article is ASP.NET code merged with pieces of HTML and JavaScript. ASP.NET is a proprietary framework used to dynamically generate web pages but is not a programming language on its own.
Danielbo
Engaged Sweeper II
ok. Wich language is the widgets written in ? I should be able to read up on how i can do this.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
We can't really provide support for creating specific custom widgets, but some sample widgets were posted in this knowledge base article. An example with an input field is included as well.