cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dblameuser
Engaged Sweeper II
My large multifunction ricoh devices are showing page counts but not my 3510 desktop printers.
I have been able to pull this info in via SNMP with other asset management systems, is there something else I need to do to get this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Support asked for some additional debugging information via email, but we haven't heard back so far. We'll consider this issue resolved for now.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Support asked for some additional debugging information via email, but we haven't heard back so far. We'll consider this issue resolved for now.
dblameuser
Engaged Sweeper II
Thanks! Email sent.
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you send a mail to support@lansweeper.com with the following
  • link to this forum topic
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server
  • Screenshot of a connection test performed to the printer with devicetester.exe, which can be found in Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Actions on your Lansweeper server. Perform the test from your Lansweeper server to the problem device, submit any relevant (SNMP or SSH) credentials and show us the entire test window
  • screenshot of the printer's asset page, tab Summary
dblameuser
Engaged Sweeper II
Thanks for the reply.
I ran the devicetester.exe and it showed the page count if I used SNMP V1 but not V2.C.
So I setup a new scanning credential to scan only using SNMP V1 but its still not showing the page count.
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Lansweeper reads the page count from SNMP on most printers. If you run a test with Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Actions\devicetester.exe to the IP of the printer, it should list the page count. If it doesn't, you might need to verify that
- the printer reports the page count on SNMP
- you are using the correct SNMP community string and the correct version of SNMP

Ricoh printers sometimes have issues with the SNMP version. You can find details and instructions for troubleshooting in this KB article.