cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AcuaTec
Engaged Sweeper
Good Morning LanSweeper Team,

I just came into an environment that have major issue with Software Licensing and while searching for a solution your name came up. I have been tasked with finding out how many Licenses are in use but with over 7000 user it's kinda had to do. I have been reading thru the Forums for a few days now and I'm looking for information on the new release and what programs it will pull Product Key info from so with that being said where is my Question

1. Will it pull Product Key Data from all Software installed or just Microsoft Titles?
Most programs I have found only pull Registry Data from the MS programs.

2. The program runs on a SQL Database is it a locked or open Database in case
I want to integrate the Database with a CRM Program such at HEAT or Remedy?
I know LanSweeper has it's own Asset\License Tracking but just wanted to know

3. If i use LanSweeper to Manage my Product Keys will it count when a program is installed?
For Example I have 300 licenses for MS Office is there a Counter in LanSweep that will allow
me to count how many are installed in my environment using that Key so I won't go over.

4. When will the new version be released? And Can we get a Feature List please.

Thank You, From what I'm read and seeing on your site you guys are the answer to my issue.

Curtis C.

1 REPLY 1
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
1) only microsoft products (other products have their own implementation or have none)
2) You can integrate your tools with the database (it's not encrypted or anything)
3) Yes, see the demo page
4) No date or feature list has been announced yet.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now