cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seraphielx
Engaged Sweeper III
You will need chrome history viewer to use this action.
You can get it here
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/chrome_history_view.html

Action:
{actionpath}ChromeHistoryView.exe /UseHistoryFile 1 /HistoryFile "\\{computer}\c$\Users\{username}\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\History"
9 REPLIES 9
rzubulake
Engaged Sweeper

How do you run this as administrator? My local account doesnt have admin domain admin privledges.

Thanks

mperriton
Engaged Sweeper II
Thank you, Brandon. I was able to follow your instructions and install the viewer in the Lansweeper directory. I got a ping failed and RPC Unavailable. Any ideas what may be causing these issues?
mperriton wrote:
Thank you, Brandon. I was able to follow your instructions and install the viewer in the Lansweeper directory. I got a ping failed and RPC Unavailable. Any ideas what may be causing these issues?

That is normally the machine is offline, DNS issues, permission issues. Best to use the Test Connection tool from the Lansweeper server to ensure you have access to the machine in question.
CyberCitizen wrote:
mperriton wrote:

That is normally the machine is offline, DNS issues, permission issues. Best to use the Test Connection tool from the Lansweeper server to ensure you have access to the machine in question.

We have seen this error many times and in most cases turning off Windows domain firewall helped unless you have theports lansweeper needs open (https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/firewall).
Good luck
brandon_jones
Champion Sweeper III
You will need to download the chrome history view program and place it on your lansweeper server. It will need to go in the directory that lansweeper is instlled to, under a folder named actions. Then you will need to log into the lansweeper console and click on configuration then Asset pages under asset management. Under asset action click on the add asset action button. Enter the name you want the action to be called in the description field. In the action field copy and paste the action line that was in the orgianal post on this thread. Click ok and go to the asset page for a windows computer and click the action that you just set up on the left.
mperriton
Engaged Sweeper II
How is this done? Which tool do I use to pull the history file? I am unfamiliar with how to run the request.
MoonDogg
Engaged Sweeper III
2020 Still works!! Thanks!
Roym
Engaged Sweeper
Awesome!!
IFIT
Engaged Sweeper III
SAWEEETTT!