cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cajohnson
Engaged Sweeper II
It would be so useful to be able to access tickets via cloud and bypass VPN or having to be inside the domain, especially now that all asset information is in the cloud. Just curious if this is on the roadmap or not.
7 REPLIES 7
Mercedes_O
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, closing this discussion as our teams have responded to the original topic/related questions. Please start a new post if there is another topic you'd like to discuss

JayCopenhaver
Engaged Sweeper II

Any update on this? I need my users to be able to access Lansweeper's ticketing system without using the VPN when they are working from home. Many of their tickets say they can't login to the VPN.

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

There are currently no plans to make the Lansweeper helpdesk available on the Lansweeper cloud platform. We will most likely be evolving to provide integrations with helpdesk systems like Zendesk, Freshdesk, and more. For an overview on the current integrations, you can refer to this page: https://www.lansweeper.com/integrations/

This makes no sense to me. Why would you be willing to allow integration with competitors products yet not allow your own ticketing system to be accessed from the cloud? I purchased Lansweeper for the ticketing system dropped SolarWinds and they allowed remote access without a VPN.  Can I get a refund on Lansweeper so I can go back to SolarWinds?

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

We would recommend reaching out to your sales rep for this discussion. You can contact our sales team here: https://www.lansweeper.com/contact-sales/

FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
Hello,

This is currently not on our roadmap as we are at the moment mainly focussing on the Asset Management and inventory part of our application.
Tim_Rothmund
Engaged Sweeper
C Johnson wrote:
It would be so useful to be able to access tickets via cloud and bypass VPN or having to be inside the domain, especially now that all asset information is in the cloud. Just curious if this is on the roadmap or not.

I agree, this would make a lot things more easier. Especially when working from home or moving from site to site. Not always having to connect to VPN would make us more flexible.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now