cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ThKl
Engaged Sweeper II
So apparently since today you have to license a minimum of 2000 Assets, quadrupling the price for everyone below 500 Assets.

We happily payed 500€ for 180 Assets. But paying for 2000? There is no way.
Will there be an option to stay on the 500 Assets tier for ongoing customers?
42 REPLIES 42
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
Thank you for your feedback regarding our updated pricing.

We’re happy to honor the previous pricing if you started a Lansweeper trial before April 21st, 2022, even without a formal quote at hand. If you could reach out to us, we’re happy to accommodate. This offer is valid until the end of May 2022.

For questions about existing licenses and how these changes might affect your next renewal, please reach out to our sales team. We’ll happily look at your specific case in detail and provide you with all the information you need.

Our sales team can be contacted here: https://www.lansweeper.com/contact-sales/
danielm
Champion Sweeper II
Cin Dee wrote:

We’re happy to honor the previous pricing/

Really? news to me about that. we were FORCED to give up our previous license of unlimited assets since you would
not renew it anymore.....

danielm wrote:
Cin Dee wrote:
We’re happy to honor the previous pricing/

Really? news to me about that. we were FORCED to give up our previous license of unlimited assets since you would
not renew it anymore.....

Exactly this is my concern as they have said as long as we don't change our plan etc it will carry on for at least one renewal, but I saw what happened with the unlimited plan and those promises.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now