cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexVlogic
Engaged Sweeper
We use user service account with validated credentials work trough trusted Active Directory Domain. We have no error with Active Directory Computer path scanning target type but we have it with Active Directory User Path scanning target. we have same behavior with all trusted domain, no built-in user domain.

No more log error than: "User scanning example.dev EXAMPLEDEV: Access denied. Tried to scan with"

Any idea ?

thank
3 REPLIES 3
Dwctech
Engaged Sweeper

Yes, I have the same problem and this came about just recently.   Can't scan AD User Path, but Computer Path and Domain scanning seems fine. 

My scanning user account is not part of the protected user OU, and it also has domain admin membership.   This happened to a large number of different domains im monitoring and it happened all at once.   I'm currently running version 10.4.4.4

This looks like an issue that is happening for lots of Lansweeper users and based on the forums and KB, Lansweeper isn't doing anything about it.

Lets go Lansweeper Support!   we need this fixed.

Yurii_Lazaruk
Engaged Sweeper
AlexVlogic wrote:
We use user service account with validated credentials work trough trusted Active Directory Domain. We have no error with Active Directory Computer path scanning target type but we have it with Active Directory User Path scanning target. we have same behavior with all trusted domain, no built-in user domain.

No more log error than: "User scanning example.dev EXAMPLEDEV: Access denied. Tried to scan with"

Any idea ?

thank

Have you tried searching the knowledge base?
Florian_Eigsi
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi, had same problem.

Is your service account member of protected user ?