cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Max90
Engaged Sweeper
I'm trying to configure lansweeper for software deployment (manual for now).
I created a shared folder with access permission from the lansw user so that I can go and get the installation files.
i am trying to install winrar.

if I use the installation through "System Account" or "Scanning Credentials" it changes the error but it doesn't go anyway.
When I launch the deploy on a test pc I get this error:
"Result: Deployment ended: Funzione non corretta. Stop(Failure). Credential: (afolmb\m.trezzi). ShareCredential: (lansw). Command: "\\192.168.10.35\0000_non_cancellare\Lansweeper\Deploy software\Winrar\Winrar 5.10 64.exe""
"Result: Deployment ended: Funzione non corretta. Stop(Failure). Credential: (afolmb\m.trezzi). ShareCredential: (lansw). Command: "\\192.168.10.35\0000_non_cancellare\Lansweeper\Deploy software\Winrar\Winrar 5.10 64.exe""

What am I doing wrong?
4 REPLIES 4
Max90
Engaged Sweeper
help
Max90
Engaged Sweeper
Max90 wrote:
help
it seems strange to me that nobody knows how to help me ..

Max90
Engaged Sweeper
Max90 wrote:
Max90 wrote:
help

I managed to fix it. There was a problem sharing the folder, now I open it to users and it works.
I can install software that needs to be installed at user level like Teams and Dike.
The problem remains for the installation of software that I have to do with the Admin credentials (since they are at machine level) because the user does not have the privileges. What could it be due to? i'm trying with system credentials
Max90
Engaged Sweeper
Max90 wrote:
Max90 wrote:
Max90 wrote:
help

I managed to fix it. There was a problem sharing the folder, now I open it to users and it works.
I can install software that needs to be installed at user level like Teams and Dike.
The problem remains for the installation of software that I have to do with the Admin credentials (since they are at machine level) because the user does not have the privileges. What could it be due to? i'm trying with system credentials

Fix: you had to set the parameters of the executable.