Notification

Icon
Error

Exported to a spreadsheet to include the PING red/green icons - - How do sort it in excel or can you add a feature ?

Posted: Thursday, November 25, 2021 12:43:47 PM(UTC)
hirogen

hirogen

Member Original PosterPosts: 21
This issue has been solved! Click here to view the solution
I've exported all our W7 machines including the ping feature into excel so the first Column A is full of red and green icons, I can't seem to sort it to show all red icons or all green icons or ideally sort them by red then green ? is there a way?

hirogen attached the following image(s):
Screenshot 2021-11-25 114304.png
hirogen
#1hirogen Member Original PosterPosts: 21  
posted: 11/25/2021 12:54:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: hirogen Go to Quoted Post
I've exported all our W7 machines including the ping feature into excel so the first Column A is full of red and green icons, I can't seem to sort it to show all red icons or all green icons or ideally sort them by red then green ? is there a way?

I guess it would be better if rather than showing a green or red icon or maybe add an additional column in lansweeper which states failed ping, successful ping then i can easily sort by, otherwise excel just reads the red and green icons as a picture, can't tell the difference, unless I'm mistaken feel free to correct me, cheers!
hirogen
#2hirogen Member Original PosterPosts: 21  
posted: 11/25/2021 2:07:56 PM(UTC)

I guess it would be better if rather than showing a green or red icon or maybe add an additional column in lansweeper which states failed ping, successful ping then i can easily sort by, otherwise excel just reads the red and green icons as a picture, can't tell the difference, unless I'm mistaken feel free to correct me, cheers!

SOrry just figured it out you can click the ping button and it auto sorts by green or red !!

Active Discussions

Lansweeper Log4j report
by  LightUpDiFire  
Go to last post Go to first unread
Last post: Yesterday at 1:54:52 PM(UTC)
Lansweeper Linux Polkit Vulnerability
by  Esben.D   Go to last post Go to first unread
Last post: Yesterday at 12:16:37 PM(UTC)
Lansweeper Combined Vulnerability Report Q1 2019
by  Hendrik.VE  
Last post: 1/24/2022 5:05:24 PM(UTC)
Lansweeper Microsoft Patch Tuesday – January 2022
by  Esben.D  
Last post: 1/18/2022 2:59:23 PM(UTC)
Lansweeper SCCM end of life
by  Esben.D   Go to last post Go to first unread
Last post: 1/18/2022 11:41:00 AM(UTC)