cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmullins
Engaged Sweeper III
Upgraded our Lansweeper to version 8.4.20.2 and was forced to migrate to Office 365 v2 (cert authentication versus username and password), which was quite a chore. Able to run the Scan Office365 v2 from the Scan Test Tool, but it is now only scanning the Users and no longer scanning the Mailboxes, Groups, etc...…

I keep sending requests to the Tech Team, but have not heard back (email only, you cannot call).

Any suggestions or anyone else that encountered this after migrating?
6 REPLIES 6
nharwell
Engaged Sweeper II
Thanks! I updated to version 9.0.30.1 and now I'm getting mailbox data.
FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
Hi,
Could you please install our latest released version? It contains a few solutions for O365 scanning. One of them being the fact that mailbox information not being picked up in some circumstances.
nharwell
Engaged Sweeper II
Yes, I'm using the certificate thumbprint setup as described in that article. It scans successfully and pulls O365 info but nothing for mailboxes.
FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
Hi,
To Scan Mailboxes, Powershell online is used.
This requires a different setup than the other elements of O365. Detailed steps can be found in the KB article below.
https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/how-to-scan-office-365-with-a-microsoft-cloud-credential/
cmullins
Engaged Sweeper III
No, we are still working with LanSweeper on this. They have not said that this new Version no longer Scans Mailboxes. It is scanning everything BUT Mailboxes.
nharwell
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi, did you ever find a solution to this? We're having the same problem since upgrading.